19th EWRS Symposium: subsidy to early career scientists
The EWRS has decided to allocate a total sum of 15,000 Euro to facilitate participation of young research fellows in the 19th EWRS Symposium taking place at Athens, Greece in June 20 to 23, 2022. Applicants must comply with the following conditions:
- to present an oral or poster paper at the Symposium,
- to not exceed 35 years of age at the starting date of the Symposium,
- to have not previously received a subsidy more than 3 times to participate in the EWRS events.
If you meet these three conditions and are interested in the possibility of getting a partial subsidy (maximum 700 Euro) from the EWRS, please send your application no later than 15 April 2022 (absolute deadline) by e-mail to the EWRS Scientific Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your application must include:
- A brief Curriculum Vitae;
- Short motivation letter;
- A budget (estimation of the costs for travel, registration, and accommodation including the costs covered by your home institution);
- The abstract of your paper (version submitted to the session organisers after notification of acceptance: see first Symposium circular for details on author’s duties and relevant deadlines).
Successful applicants will be informed about the allocation of subsidy by the EWRS Scientific Secretary in due time. The EWRS does not provide the subsidy in advance. Registration fee for successful applicants will be transferred directly to the Symposium account by the EWRS Treasurer and other expenses will be reimbursed to subsidiaries by bank transfer after their active participation in the Symposium. Details on reimbursements and Declaration forms will be provided later on by the EWRS Treasurer.
Prof. Dr. Hüsrev Mennan
EWRS Scientific Secretary