Biopesticides Europe Conference
The 5th Biopesticides Europe Conference 2020 will be taking place on 27 and 28 May 2020 in Brussels, Belgium.
The Global and European biopesticides market has been growing steadily in recent years. With increasing restrictions regarding traditional biocontrol tools and a growing demand for sustainable agricultural practices, biopesticides are expected to keep growing and become an essential biocontrol tool for farmers all over Europe. Nonetheless, regulations and registration continue to pose a significant challenge for their commercialisation.
This two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders, researchers and representatives from regulatory bodies to discuss current challenges and future opportunities within the industry.
The conference will also provide insights and updates on market growth along with significant advances in technologies and R&D projects.
Join us in Brussels to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- An Overview of Biopesticides Regulations at EU Level
- Developing Zero Residue Alternatives
- Bridging the gap between regulations, commercial needs, current research and the practical applications
- Exploring Global Commercialisation Challenges and Business Strategies for Biopesticides Companies
- Innovations in Formulation and Packaging in Order to Maximize the Production Supply Chain
- New Biological Active Components in Development: Benefits, Practices and Assessment
- Implementing Integrated Solutions and Control Programs
- Farming Strategies to Achieve Efficiency and Sustainability
- Exploring New Market Segments and Implementing Penetration Strategies
- Highlighting the Importance of Working Together with the Agricultural Sector
We are very excited to showcase Session 2: Developing Zero Residue Alternatives.
The Session will be led by:
- Sarah Van Beneden, Product Manager Microbials, Biobest Group
- Dr Christina Donat, Technical Director, Substitutional COO, BioFerm GmbH
During the session the speakers will be expanding on:
- Overcoming challenges to achieve residue-free crops
- Further research in biological herbicides
- Developing substitute biological control products to achieve zero residues in crops
- Understanding implicated legal requirements
- Matching efficiency with sustainability: Cases of success
Detailed information about this event can be found at: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/biopesticides-europe/