Subsidy to early career scientists to participate in the International Weed Science Congress.
The EWRS has decided to allocate subsidy to facilitate participation of young research fellows in the 8th IWSS Congress taking place in Bangkok, Thailand in June 21 to 26, 2020. Applicants must comply with the following conditions:
• to present an oral or poster paper at the Symposium,
• to not exceed 35 years of age at the starting date of the Symposium,
• to have not previously received more than 3 subsidy to participate in the EWRS/IWSS Symposia
If you meet these three conditions and are interested in the possibility of getting a partial subsidy (maximum 500 Euro) from the EWRS, please send your application no later than 13 March 2020 (absolute deadline) by e-mail to award committee members Prof.Dr. Hüsrev Mennan (firstname.lastname@example.org ), Ilias S. Travlos (email@example.com), and Alicia Cirujeda (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your application must include:
1. A brief Curriculum Vitae;
2. Short motivation letter;
3. A budget (estimation of the costs for travel, registration, and accommodation including the costs covered by your home institution);
4. The abstract of your paper (version submitted to the session organisers after notification of acceptance: see first Symposium circular for details on author's duties and relevant deadlines).
Successful applicants will be warned about the allocation of subsidy by the EWRS Scientific Secretary in due time. The EWRS does not provide the subsidy in advance. EWRS Treasurer will be reimbursed to subsidiaries by bank transfer after their active participation in the Congress. Details on reimbursements and Declaration forms will be provided later on by the EWRS Treasurer.